Welcome to all students

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:33:31 UTC 2018

Yes, you can setup the feed to use a subcategory, I use the tag KDE for
mine.

For tasks, make a main task tagged with the project Krita. You can make
subtasks to that main task as you see fit. The main purpose of a task is to
make the bureaucracy at the end simpler. Because when you commit, you can
put "Ref T###" (T### being your main task), and then when the commit is
pushed, phab will add a note about it to the task.

As for commit access, if you ever have pushed there's a good change you
still have commit access. I guess the next step is to make new ssh keys and
add them to the dash at identity.kde.org.

Good luck!