Welcome to all students

Iván Yossi ghevan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:01:21 UTC 2018

Hello!

Reporting for duty :3, Im so happy I was accepted, now comes the hardwork! Now some questions regarding initial setup.

In KDE identity I’m still part of the Group named «developers», so probaly I still hace writing access, but im not exactly sure if that is enough to assert that I have writting permissions.

Second: for the master task you use the term "master" as a "parent" for all our tasks? if so does it suffice to create a Task under
Tasks > create Tasks

As for the monday meetings: Moday meetings schedule works good for me, In any cas I cannot attend I will tell about it beforehand. But priority is with the meeting as I can normally attend it.
About the blog, I just read about the process of adding a blog to the platform, seems easy enough. So I'll make sure to setup a blog with RSS for this to work. As a question, could the syndicated blog be a sub-blog of a bigger blog site? (Im sure RSS can be served just for subcats, not so sure if wordpress allows it and if its desirable to have the content as a subblog of another personal blog) If not,  so i can setup a dedicated blog just for the GSoc progress.

Thanks!!
Iván