Welcome to all students

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:11:17 UTC 2018

Congratulations to all of you for being accepted. You will be learning a
lot in the coming months! Boud is at a conference for a bit, but there are
still people hanging out on IRC. Feel free to come by if you have any
questions. https://krita.org/en/irc/   There are other IRC clients, but
that is a quick way to get you started if you aren't sure how to connect.

Most of the developers are on IRC daily. If you want to ask questions and
absorb how Krita works, I would highly recommend staying on Krita's IRC
channel as much as possible. There is quite a bit of developer talk as well
as support related things that are discussed to learn how things work.

Best
Scott  (IRC: scottyp2 or scottyp)