About summer internship

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 11 17:55:36 UTC 2018

Hi Sara,

I haven't got much time -- I'm off for travel until May -- but there's this:
outside of Google Summer of Code, Krita doesn't have internships. There's no
company or anything like that that could handle that. Everyone can be part of
krita just by starting to work on it. Just look at Emmet and Eoin's work this
week! So if you know C++, you can just jump in!

Boud

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org