About summer internship

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:40:09 UTC 2018

Like Boud is saying there really isn't an internship. Most of the people
that help out are volunteers (including me).

You will learn a ton though by helping and it will look pretty impressive
for jobs the more you can help.

I imagine you want to help with development. The first step is usually to
start trying to build krita from source code. Most of the developers use
linux as it is very easy to set up for doing development. Here is an
artist's guide on how to do that.

http://www.davidrevoy.com/article193/guide-building-krita-on-linux-for-cats

It might be slightly different than that now since we just released Krita
4.0, but that should you get you close. If you have questions or want to
learn more feel free to stop by the IRC channel. http://krita.org/irc

Usually from there you can try to take on some junior coding tasks...or
help out in whatever area might interest you.

Scott