Proposal for the Krita Phabricator relayout

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 07:13:41 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:24 AM, Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all!

Hi Dmitry,

> I have created a proposal for the Krita Phabricator layout:
>
> https://community.kde.org/Krita/Docs/PhabricatorProjectsLayout
>

> As you can see, there are five main projects to control the main activities
> in the project: stable release, current unstable release, site translations
> and long-term tasks (for both: newcomers and main developers). Please don't
> hesitate to tell what you think about it so we could start implement it
> using the already available Phabricator's "Subprojects" feature!

Looks like you'll want to use Milestones (for the versioned projects)
and Subprojects (for the more longer terms projects, personal
workboards, etc).

Note that a project that has any Milestones or Subprojects cannot
itself have any tasks directly attached to it (tasks and other items
must be attached to the outer most leaves only).
Also, Milestone projects inherit the membership of their parents,
while projects with subprojects cannot have members of their own -
they instead inherit all the members of their subprojects.

> --
> Dmitry Kazakov

Cheers,
Ben