Proposal for the Krita Phabricator relayout

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 28 09:56:18 UTC 2016

Okay, here's the sys task:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T3051

And here's the final set of sub-projects:

1. Website (+ translations)
2. Manual (which is separate from the website work)
3. Stable bug fixes (everything that breaks that we're trying to fix _now_)
4. Krita Next Regressions (everything that we broke doing new stuff)
5. Krita Next: all features which are under development. They can land in 2.0 (like video export) or 3.1 (like python scripting)
6. Longterm Features (all features which are being thought about, but not developed)
7. Abyss (all tasks that we haven't reassigned)