g'mic on windows status update

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:49:48 UTC 2015

Hello!

short status update about g'mic on Windows:

So far it seems G'Mic has problem with MSVC2012.

David Tschumperle compiled g'mic with MSVC 2010 and there it worked.
We can't use MSVC 2010 because it does not ship with 64-bit compiler
according to boud.

David and I compiled MSVC 2012 version of gmic and that one failed for
both of use (Stack-overflow problems)

I compiled 64-bit version with MSVC 2013 and it works -- tests done by
David passed completely!

Best regards,
Lukas