Qt5 Port Status

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Mar 21 20:56:21 UTC 2015

Am Samstag, 21. März 2015, 11:01:27 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> After a lot of frustration, koplugin now builds and links. That means that
> we can start porting the rest of the libraries.

Boud, thanks for wading through all that frustration. You know we all are
thankful for you having picked up that task and brought things through the
initial mud all on your own for us :)

Mass-formatting-cleanup delayed?
So it seems #calligra (?) consensus (what I read until Thursday) is that mass-
formatting-cleanup is abandoned for now, given all the unwanted sideeffects of
the currently know tools and known configurations, and noone with time and
energy to quickly get that blocker solved?

And mass-formatting-cleanup will be reconsidered at the end of the port,
hoping people will be more experienced perhaps or tools better?

So is that official?

> I'll begin with pigment.

For coordination who works on what to get it back to build I prepared a board:
https://todo.kde.org/?controller=board&action=show&project_id=73
(login with KDE identity)

Initial idea was to split things by PRODUCT, but some products are slightly
larger, like the initial LIB_CALLIGRA, so for that I added subtasks, everyone
feel free to add subtasks as you see fit yourself as well:
https://todo.kde.org/?controller=task&action=show&task_id=1000#subtasks

> Here are my notes:

Copied to https://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/3.0/Porting_Plan

Cheers