Qt5 Port Status

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Mar 21 10:03:21 UTC 2015

Oh, another note:

the kde-dev-scripts allow us to port kDebug(AREA) to qcDebug() _but_ it
doesn't support sharing the same area across different libraries, which is
something we do a lot in Calligra. We have three options: remove all the
areas (as I did in koplugin), make areas per library or create a new
library that has all the areas we use in Calligra. Or a combination...