Some UX nightmares that may come up.

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:49:34 UTC 2015

Hey Scott,

In case I miss you today.

One of the things that seems like it's going to be a stretch-goal is the
idea of shortcuts or quick ways to modify brush settings.

Basically, people want to modify these settings on the fly, like how shift,
or ']' can change the brush size.

Problems include:
* We have a ton of brush engines, which don't always share the same
settings.
* We have a ton of settings in general, which are we going to prioritise?
* Even if we made an increase/decrease/shift-style-resize action for every
setting, how do we allow for customising these without overwhelming the
user?

While being marked as a stretch goal doesn't mean it'll definitely be in
3.1, I think it's a good idea we start mulling about this, and it might be
something you and mmolch could brainstorm about.

--
Wolthera