Some UX nightmares that may come up.

Valerie valerie_vk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 01:39:15 UTC 2015

How about custom dockers (if technically feasible)?
You drag and drop smaller versions of whatever is in the main brush control panel into a custom docker: sliders, curves, checkboxes, etc. I remember someone asking for a docker with sliders and such because he often tweaks smaller settings on the fly (in MyPaint). With a custom docker, users can decide what they need on their own. I can imagine tablet users regularly tweaking the pressure curve, for example.

It'll be brush-engine dependent, so changing the brush engine being used changes the custom settings available (like with tool options).