vfx features for Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 28 11:38:59 UTC 2013

On Thursday 28 March 2013 Mar 11:13:52 Simon Legrand wrote:
> Ok great. My apologies about the color picker tool I did not see it. :)
> Lut: docker, I was under the impression $OCIO was set for us but it wasn't.
> I'll play around again with that soon. we're under tight deadlines atm.

Sure, no hurry here. We've got enough to do!

> About the 16bit 4k image performance. It may have been related to the
> multi-layer exr format we're using in-house. More investigation needed.

Would it be possible to share one of those images with us?

> Regarding the shortcuts. I understand it may not seem like much, but I
> think it'll be worth it. KDE's shortcut system has always been a bit of a
> mystery to me too. I'll try to make some shortcuts and dig out whatever
> file kde creates to save them.

Best wait for Sven to look into this: he's got some ideas as well.

> I still need to fix my templates. apologies for the slow turn-around.

Nah, don't worry. 2.7 is a long way to go yet.

> Also, is it possible to have a 'latest' krita snapshot in the Centos repo?
> We're quite happy to be working with the cutting edge version over here so
> that we can make constructive comments on things that haven't 'already been
> fixed'.

Yes, that's the idea :-). We'll make a new build later today or tomorrow that has the grayscale masks and mask loading/saving.

> If someone is happy to teach me to maintain this repo I'm happy to do it.

Well, KO intends to maintain it -- and then to sell access to it through subscriptions, after the kinks are ironed out :-)