vfx features for Krita

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:13:52 UTC 2013

Ok great. My apologies about the color picker tool I did not see it. :)
Lut: docker, I was under the impression $OCIO was set for us but it wasn't.
I'll play around again with that soon. we're under tight deadlines atm.

About the 16bit 4k image performance. It may have been related to the
multi-layer exr format we're using in-house. More investigation needed.

Regarding the shortcuts. I understand it may not seem like much, but I
think it'll be worth it. KDE's shortcut system has always been a bit of a
mystery to me too. I'll try to make some shortcuts and dig out whatever
file kde creates to save them.

I still need to fix my templates. apologies for the slow turn-around.

Also, is it possible to have a 'latest' krita snapshot in the Centos repo?
We're quite happy to be working with the cutting edge version over here so
that we can make constructive comments on things that haven't 'already been
fixed'.

If someone is happy to teach me to maintain this repo I'm happy to do it.

Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/