vfx features for Krita

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:24:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 28 March 2013 Mar 11:13:52 Simon Legrand wrote:
> > Ok great. My apologies about the color picker tool I did not see it. :)
> > Lut: docker, I was under the impression $OCIO was set for us but it
> wasn't.
> > I'll play around again with that soon. we're under tight deadlines atm.
>
> Sure, no hurry here. We've got enough to do!
>
> > About the 16bit 4k image performance. It may have been related to the
> > multi-layer exr format we're using in-house. More investigation needed.
>
> Would it be possible to share one of those images with us?
>
> > Regarding the shortcuts. I understand it may not seem like much, but I
> > think it'll be worth it. KDE's shortcut system has always been a bit of a
> > mystery to me too. I'll try to make some shortcuts and dig out whatever
> > file kde creates to save them.
>
> Best wait for Sven to look into this: he's got some ideas as well.

I think in there short term we could go with a file that stores the
shortcuts. I can't reproduce the problems with the disappearing shortcuts,
so I don't know if that is a Krita or xmlgui problem.
For a clean fix we likely need to do our own shortcut system as we need to
integrate the input manager shortcuts at some point.