The new Transform Tool is now in master!
dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:36:42 UTC 2013
I'm happy to tell you that the new shiny transform tool is in master now!
So everyone can check and use it!
Here is a short list of improvements you can expect from it:
1) The most important thing is that a huge heap of bugs has gone (there
were about 15 bug reports!)
2) Now the tool does not show you the source of the transformation (it was
titled as "ghost" by someone :) )
3) The undo/redo works perfectly in both of the cases: when you want to
undo a part of your transformation before you applied it, and when you have
already applied it.
4) The speed of the transformation is up to 2 times higher, because the
layer and the selection are transformed concurrently.
5) You can finish the the transformation with Enter and cancel it with Esc
keys (the same applies to the Move tool, btw)
6) The mouse cursors are painted right even when your canvas is rotated.
7) The tool doesn't create full-sized copies of your image in memory
anymore (which used to cause crashes for many!). It uses thumbnails limited
to 2000px for preview and paints them directly on your canvas, which made
the interactions much smoother.
So, everyone who hasn't tried it yet, it is time to update now! ;)
Btw, the fix for the openGL problem mifth had yesterday is merged as well!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kimageshop