R: New sketch installer (0.9.33.0)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 23 09:02:56 UTC 2012

On Thursday 22 November 2012 Nov, silvio grosso wrote:
> The only crash I always get with these images occurs whenever I open two or more images on the row.
> Krita Sketch always crashes while opening more jpg images.

I think Dan is already looking into this.

> I have noticed you have added many new brush presets.
> The previous installer (9.31) had less presets and many of them made Krita Sketch crash.
> In my view, these new presets work much better (no crash while using them on my jpg images).
> Even the selections look much responsive whereas the zoom in-out movement was already great in the old installer

Outch... We're going a bit back and forth with presets. None of them should make sketch crash, but we intentionally wanted a limited set of presets, because that makes selection easier. When I redo the installer later today, I'll check which ones get installed now.