R: New sketch installer (0.9.33.0)

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 22 18:02:32 UTC 2012

Hi Boud,

I have just installed this new installer (0.9.33.0) on my personal notebook.
Its folder is on:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\KritaSketch\"

Here is my hardware:
Asus  X53S
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit (6.1, build 7601)
Intel core i7 2630QM 2Ghz (8 CPUs) - Sandy Bridge
RAM 8192MB
NVIDIA GEFORCE CARD  GT 540M - CUDA 1Gb

As requested, I did NOT reboot my computer :-)

I have succeded in opening a great bunch of jpg images.
All of them work fine...

The only crash I *always* get with these images occurs whenever I open two or more images on the row.
Krita Sketch always crashes while opening more jpg images.

I have noticed you have added many new brush presets.
The previous installer (9.31) had less presets and many of them made Krita Sketch crash.
In my view, these new presets work much better (no crash while using them on my jpg images).
Even the selections look much responsive whereas the zoom in-out movement was already great in the old installer

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso