Krita on Centos 5.8

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:58:50 UTC 2012

That is absolutely amazing! Thank you Boudewijn. I was making very little
progress. Indeed as JL VT points out your ability to sort and disable these
dependencies is quite amazing.
I will push that to our sys-admins.

Thank you again for this!

Can I buy you a game steam, desura or something like that? :)

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM, JL VT <pentalis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
>
>> I've got a stripped version of Krita running :-). It took a bit of effort
>> and doesn't yet include the HDR painting features or the OpenGL canvas yet,
>> but that's only a matter of compiling dependencies and then recompiling
>> Krita.
>>
>> This runs fine when copied to another user, so that's promising
>>
>> I am amazed by your ability to go through entirely different software and
> disable, enable, and do what needs to be done for a modification to work;
> like removing the webkit support from kdelibs and kderuntime -- or like the
> recent patch to get ng iterators working).
> That's where your experience shows.  Magnificent job Boud!, And that's one
> huge Krita file, but on the upside, it is still smaller than a normal game
> installer  =D
>
> Rock on!

Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/