Krita on Centos 5.8

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat May 12 16:05:04 UTC 2012

On Saturday 12 May 2012 May, Simon Legrand wrote:
> That is absolutely amazing! Thank you Boudewijn. I was making very little
> progress. Indeed as JL VT points out your ability to sort and disable these
> dependencies is quite amazing.

It's not completely the first time I did something like this... I got Krita running on an Intel MeeGo tablet as well :-)

> I will push that to our sys-admins.

I'll spend some more time tomorrow to add the remaining deps for HDR painting and so on; then I'll make a big, bloated tarball for testing. After that, I'll have to find time to make a nice, stripped installer somehow...

> Thank you again for this!
>
> Can I buy you a game steam, desura or something like that? :)

You know... I'm not sure what any of those things are :-)