Krita on Centos 5.8

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:57:49 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> I've got a stripped version of Krita running :-). It took a bit of effort
> and doesn't yet include the HDR painting features or the OpenGL canvas yet,
> but that's only a matter of compiling dependencies and then recompiling
> Krita.
>
> This runs fine when copied to another user, so that's promising
>
> I am amazed by your ability to go through entirely different software and
disable, enable, and do what needs to be done for a modification to work;
like removing the webkit support from kdelibs and kderuntime -- or like the
recent patch to get ng iterators working).
That's where your experience shows.  Magnificent job Boud!, And that's one
huge Krita file, but on the upside, it is still smaller than a normal game
installer  =D

Rock on!