Merged the first bits of Canvas Interaction

Arjen Hiemstra djfreestyler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:36:37 UTC 2012

Hi People,

Just to notify everyone, I have merged the first bits of the canvas interaction
work just in time for the branching of 2.5. This implements the basic actions
as described in my proposal. They are currently hard coded to the shortcuts
listed in the proposal, the configuration still needs to be implemented, as
well as the overlay widgets.

Please test it and let me know what you encounter. Two currently known issues
are that the rotate and zoom modifiers currently fail when used with middle
mouse on a tablet and that the pan/rotate/zoom modifiers do not auto-repeat.

Cheers,
Arjen