Merged the first bits of Canvas Interaction

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:53:12 UTC 2012

Hi!

Firstly, it's really cool you've started the work on bringing all this into
the order!

I've just tested the master and there are several regressions present:

1) I cannot use Shift+Drag gesture for changing the size of the brush at all
2) Color picking works only when I do "Ctrl+Mouse Press+Mouse Release". I
cannot hold Ctrl and move the mouse updating the selected color in the
realtime. I guess, you'd better use a kind of state machine for these kinds
on iterations.

--
Dmitry Kazakov