Planning for 2.5

Enrico Guarnieri ico.dy.ta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:02:23 UTC 2012

2012/1/27 David Revoy <davidrevoy at gmail.com>

@Enrico :
I'm curious to know the effect you look for in your description "a
brush-mixer for pulling, pushing, mixing the colors and painting at the
same time" . Pull and Push at the same time are a bit paradoxal , or I
don't get it. Have you a video of the effect ? Nice wish list, by the way.

Sorry, my bad. ^^ Obviously, pulling OR pushing AND mixing the colors at
the same time.
It's a bit hard to show:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Ico_dY/ex.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNJ_E_dFKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqojZkFf7e0

Mypaint has something similar, but doesn't "drag" and mix the colors
together with the brush movement; so the feeling and the result are
radically different.

>  • Merge visible layers, Copy visible, Open as layers. (=Gimp)
>
> Open as layers => Layer > New > Insert image as layer
> Copy visible => Edit > Copy merged

Ok for "insert image as layer", thanks ^^, but after creating many layers
"copy merged" is always grayed out for me. :-(