Planning for 2.5

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:53:22 UTC 2012

@boud : thanks for the textured brush feature.

My 2 other topic here :

- A fix for the free transform tool ,  to allow free deformation of the
corner; like this :
The tool already have very advanced control, but can't perform this task
( used to paste decals on perspective wall , or textures on floors ,
etc... )
ex: http://www.psdvault.com/img/2010/07/1-persp.jpg
ex :
http://designreviver.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/4control-cmd-perspective.jpg

- A less crude color transformation filter than the actual :
Filter > Adjust > Color Adjustement curve
A sort of color balance to have control on the warm/cold ambiant of the
picture
ex:
http://buzypi.in/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Adjusting-the-color-balance-3628860527.jpg

@Enrico :
I'm curious to know the effect you look for in your description "a
brush-mixer for pulling, pushing, mixing the colors and painting at the
same time" . Pull and Push at the same time are a bit paradoxal , or I
don't get it. Have you a video of the effect ? Nice wish list, by the way.
> . Merge visible layers, Copy visible, Open as layers. (=Gimp)
Open as layers => Layer > New > Insert image as layer
Copy visible => Edit > Copy merged