Sketch-brush outline issue (or not)

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:23:23 UTC 2011

Ok, I understand the radius now as a feature , and not as a bad bug
feedback.
Thanks

Still, I find this big outline too distracting in the actual state to be
the only user feedback for this tool. I can imagine this 'radius for
substrokes' as a secondary feedback, and a marker for the center of
stroke as a primary feedback .
Something like this speed'n'dirty mockup :
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4846/selection004.jpg
But I don't know how flexible is krita to can make an outline almost 20%
alpha visible while preserving a brush center
Just an idea , maybe one to dificult to code or to manage with good
performance.. Sorry if it's stupid ^.^

Note : This kind of 'double radius feedback' could also solve other
brushes/presets with dynamic on radius size (as pressure, etc) ; showing
-for example- a mini and maxi radius for a brush to give a visual
feedaback range to the user..

-David