Sketch-brush outline issue (or not)

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:52:26 UTC 2011

The sketch brush works by tracing a thin line between each point of your
brush stroke (like a normal brush), and by creating little "magnetic lines"
between each point within a certain range of each other. Your brush outline
shows this range.

The sketch brush is a very atypical brush, the brush outline could show the
thickness of each magnetic line and the line uniting the points of your
brush stroke, but most people will always use this brush at 1-2 px of width,
so this outline would be mostly useless. I think this is not a bug and is
working as intended, since seeing the range of magnetism of the sketch brush
is very useful. What we need is just a good user manual to explain this.

But those were my 2 cents, let's see what others have to say.