Sketch-brush outline issue (or not)

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:07:39 UTC 2011

Nothing is stupid whne we talk about Development David. :D your ideas are
always welcome. I found this "bug" time ago and your idea is a possible
solution. Iwill find more useful to have a normal Preview (size preview) if
i have to select one because i don´t like it complex previews, they disturb
me.. I can imagine how the effect works on my picture , but i can´t imagine
my brush size. and location. Also i use only 2 variants of this brush and
they are for Sketching. in this point which is a particular stage on the
workflow, i change the brush preview. and yes, this is not the best way to
do that task.

Ramón Miranda
www.ramonmiranda.com
GPS project