[calligra] krita: save mirror, erase, composite op and mirror settings to presets

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sun May 29 08:08:54 CEST 2011

I do agree with Silvio that is confusing for users. However, lets work on
suggestion for improvement :)

What I am thinking is that the opacity and composite ops mode should be also
visible in the editor. And then the toolbar should be perceived for users as
shortcut to access the most common brush options (ie scale, opacity, composite
op).

And I do think that if we do like this it should work nicely for users.

As for the broken presets, I suggest opening a bug report with an attached
presets.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott