[calligra] krita: save mirror, erase, composite op and mirror settings to presets

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:11:15 CEST 2011

Yep I agree with Silvio about this issue.
Saving only settings inside brush settings makes much sense.
So adding color mode choice in it as he suggest is ok.
Same thing should be done for erase mode.

@David: very good brush pack ! :)

For the presets with a red cross I think that's because you miss the brush
bitmap tips to use them.
That's another "bad" thing about our presets: