Suggestions for a shortcut for Save Incremental Version

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:48:26 CEST 2011

> I am partial to having 2 menu entries, examples of those:
>
> Save Incremental Version --- current behavior  (foo_001.bar)
> Save Incremental Backup  ---- foo~001.bar
Hey Pentalis, your proposition sounds better and less confusing than
what I written with 'Save' and preference tweaking. I like it.
Your 2 labels above makes sens for me. They even can still be shorten
like this if lenght matter :

Save Incremental --- current behavior  (foo_001.bar)
Save Backup  ---- foo~001.bar

> (I'll wait till next Wednesday at least to take a decision, there's no
> hurry and having everyone's thoughts makes the change more likely to
> be widely accepted).
Sure, no hurry about it, let's hear other advices and thoughts about it.

+
-David