Branch krita-ui_improvements-silvioheinrich

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:42:04 CEST 2011

Ok sorry I didn't see know the "use curve" option yet, indeed that's it.

I'm not against the idea to remove the opacity checkbox, but it may have
less consistency with the other option, unless you do the same for the other
brush option lines
(and I think this could work for most of them, the "use curve" replacing it
in some way… only the Color option lines maybe still needs to be activated
or not, so need checkbox).

By the way looks like the "Mirror" option in the brush settings doesn't work
(I can activate it, activate horizontal and/or vertical in it, but it
doesn't affect the top toolbar shorcuts and so doesn't activate the
mirroring).