Krita 2.4 on Windows: pros and cons

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jul 20 20:42:40 CEST 2011

On Wednesday, July 20, 2011 07:45:55 am silvio grosso
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > I also think that gimp/windows problems are more of a
social problem

> I totally agree :-)
>
> Windows users are usually very different from Linux
Users :-)

As I understand it Krita is totally dependent on KDE and
won't run without it. If this is true, will not a port to
Windows require a port of some or all of KDE, Qt4, etc.?

If this is false, and Krita can be compiled separately
from KDE, where is the source code? When I inquired
earlier I was told to download all of KDE and compile
that.

Actually I would like to see a 2.0 user manual or tutorial
as a priority objective. You feed your family first.
Windows users like the rest of us will hunger for a
manual.
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: