Branch: krita-canvasrotation-silvioheinrich

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 1 23:00:54 CET 2011

On Tuesday 01 February 2011, Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> I fixed the canvas rotation and tried to improve the zooming.
> The image was shifting away while rotating it. This should not happen
> anymore.
> I also moved the focus of the zoom to the middle of the canvas widget.
> I done this because when painting you normally center the area you are
> currently painting on
> at the middle of the view.

Well... zooming really must always be around the cursor, if zooming with mouse wheel or ctrl-plus/minus (ask animtim, he is very outspoken about that!). When zooming with the statusbar controls, it should be around the center of the screen, or perhaps the last place where we painted.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org