Branch: krita-canvasrotation-silvioheinrich

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Tue Feb 1 21:43:37 CET 2011

I fixed the canvas rotation and tried to improve the zooming.
The image was shifting away while rotating it. This should not happen
anymore.
I also moved the focus of the zoom to the middle of the canvas widget.
I done this because when painting you normally center the area you are
currently painting on
at the middle of the view.
The image will not shift away anymore while zooming in and out (what is
in the middle should stay in the middle).

To the KisCoordinatesConverter class:
It looked a bit hacky to me so i tried to clean it up.
I did major modifications to this class and since it was (as far as i
know) entirely created by
Dimitry Kazakov it would be nice if he could have a look at it and would
tell me if he agrees
with the modifications.

It would of course be nice too, if other people could try out the branch
and tell me if those modifications
did introduce some problems or regressions.

thx :)