Branch: krita-canvasrotation-silvioheinrich

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Tue Feb 1 23:22:05 CET 2011

On 02/01/2011 11:00 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Well... zooming really must always be around the cursor, if zooming with mouse wheel or ctrl-plus/minus (ask animtim, he is very outspoken about that!). When zooming with the statusbar controls, it should be around the center of the screen, or perhaps the last place where we painted.

Haha... yes I know. I had this in my mind too as i was cleaning up the
KisCoordinatesConverter class.
It's actually no problem to add functionality to set an arbitrary focus
point for the zoom.
The rotation and mirroring methods already have a parameter to set the
center point where the image will be
rotated/mirrored around.
At this point i only wanted to make the internals work right and didn't
want to do big modifications to the
pan and zoom tools.
But this is definitively the way to go :D