Delay in my work - sri13

srikanth tiyyagura srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:08:58 CEST 2011

>> Problem:
>> commit 246ae7d2d0c18559e692b9aefbed051edc0e12a0
>> Author: Srikanth Tiyyagura <srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com>
>> Date:   Sun Apr 10 08:53:43 2011 +0530
>>
>> There is problem with this commit. I propose to revert it. It seems that
>> sri13
>> was fixing some alingment problems and then changed big amount
>> of ui files without checking. It breaks the whole important
>> UI in Krita. I checked and it breaks the layout of:
>> Custom brush, Text brush in every brush engine. Bristle options
>> in Hairy brush, hatching options and hatching preferences in hatch,
>> chalk, deform brush, spray brush dialogs,...and many others. Please
>> consider
>> to revert it. Boud started to fix the situation in autobrush dialog, but
>> commit
>> added much, much more bugs then it fixed.

 I am sorry for this big commit and I am ready to fix all  this. I
need to learn more about these UI Part and where I am going wrong ?
But there is small delay in my work due to improper net connection. I
will be back in couple of days. I am sorry for this.

 And one more thing is Can u say what are regressions ? and which part
I am doing mistake ?

Regards
Srikanth Tiyyagura