Delay in my work - sri13

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 23:24:54 CEST 2011

Hi sri,

>  I am sorry for this big commit and I am ready to fix all  this. I
> need to learn more about these UI Part and where I am going wrong ?

your commit breaks the layout of most of the dialogs you changed.
My advice is to revert that commit locally, compile, check the dialog
(that's how it suppose to look),
then apply the patch and see the difference. The layout of the settings
of the brush engines is completly messed.

There are artists like Animtim who are using master for their work,
and they benefit from many fixes, but regressions are not nice.
That's why I propose you to work on branch.

>  And one more thing is Can u say what are regressions ? and which part
> I am doing mistake ?

Regression is that something worked and then you fixed some bug
and introduce some different bug. In this situation the layout was good,
now it is messed.

Keep up the good work!
Lukas