[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] ColorSmudge brush

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Thu Apr 7 13:28:29 CEST 2011

On 04/06/2011 02:59 PM, Lukast dev wrote:
> Maybe Silvio just need to fix the paintop so that old
> attributes are filled and new have sane default values is not present
> so that it mimics the old behaviour. I'm not sure if this is possible, Silvio?
I don't exactly understand what you mean...
But the Color Smudge Brush does more or less the same what the Smudge
Brush does
Since the Smudge Brush has just two options that really have any effect
(the Size and the Rate options)
it should be possible to translate it to the Color Smudge Brush (and the
size option won't need any translation i would guess).