[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] ColorSmudge brush

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:59:21 CEST 2011

> No, no exceptions. One possible solution could be to keep the old smudge paintop, hide it from the user, but show the presets and make them run with the old paintop. Not sure whether that's the best idea.

I don't think this is good idea.

> Maybe we can make a converter that converts the old settings to the new smudgeop?

This one sounds better. Maybe we need something like pre-processing
phase for the preset. In that phase all XML attributes would be
translated into new attributes.

Maybe Silvio just need to fix the paintop so that old
attributes are filled and new have sane default values is not present
so that it mimics the old behaviour. I'm not sure if this is possible, Silvio?