2.3 docker layout proposal

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Sep 7 17:03:17 CEST 2010

I am generally ok with your proposal. I guess the "add shape" is there to show
the text shape ?

On Tuesday 07 September 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Finally, because we're not going to have the tool option docker fix that
> was discussed on koffice-devel for 2.3, I'm strongly tempted to put the
> tool option docker bottom-right, because it's impossible to have all tool
> option widgets appear top-right.
There are two possible solution to that:
1) before copying the SaveState to the default one, you open all the tools and
put them in the top left corner
2) fix the actual bug :) I know how, but I never took the time to implement the
actual fix. Using the QMainWindow::tabifyDockWidget function, it is possible to
make the newly created tool docker to appear on top of the old ones when
switching tools.

--
Cyrille Berger