release readiness

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 24 14:24:29 CEST 2010

With Cyrille's commits today, our failing unittest count has dropped significantly. These still fail:

         80 - krita-image-KisConvolutionPainterTest (Failed)

I think this one is quite important: convolution is so very core to Krita that we need to be able to depend on it.

        100 - krita-image-KisAsyncMergerTest (Failed)

Dmitry: this has a really high priority. Can you focus on it?

        165 - krita-libbrush-KisAutobrushTest (Failed)
        189 - krita-benchmarks-KisStrokeBenchmark (Failed)

These simply need new test data, I think: so should be easy to fix

        170 - krita-plugin-format-jpeg_test (Failed)

This needs to check which jpeg library is being used -- can we hack that in?

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse