Changing a shortcut

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Fri Oct 22 19:12:44 CEST 2010

Ok, i didn't intended to start such a long discussion ^^.
Yes, i agree, that it's better to follow standard shortcuts :)

As for the way it is done, maybe we should disable all text-tool shortcuts
in one go. There could be more duplicate shortcuts now or later and imo
it's better to do it once for all.

Adam.