Krita handbook - Fundamentals - Starting Krita

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Sun Feb 21 16:06:30 CET 2010

Am Sonntag 21 Februar 2010 13:45:43 schrieb Cyrille Berger:
> On Sunday 21 February 2010, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:
> >
> > @Everyone:  I have just uploaded the first version of the "Starting
> > Krita" page of the handbook. Just have a look at
> >
> > http://userbase.kde.org/Krita/Manual/Starting_Krita
> >
> > and give me some (positive) feedback.   ;-)
> >
> > Nevertheless I do have some more questions now. Hopefully you or another
> > one of the developers has time to answer me. These questions are all
> > relevant for the "Starting Krita" page of the handbook.
> >
> > **) What are the maximum values for Width and Height?
> > **) What is the measurement of “Resolution”? What is the maximum value
> > for Resolution?
>
> Are you using 2.1 ? For 2.2, we have fixed and add the resolution unit
>  which is ppi (aka pixels-per-inch)

I'm using two versions. Krita 2.1.1 (Debian squeeze) and Krita 2.2 Alpha 1
(SVN 1093105). But as I have not seen any difference at the starting window I
finished my work (for the handbook page) with Krita 2.1.1.

BTW: I will try to add the new information (based on your answers) to the
handbook page soon.

Leonhard.