Broken unittests

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 30 17:20:02 CEST 2010

Broken unittests are release blockers, and unfortunately we still have a few:

The following tests FAILED:
         29 - krita-image-KisConvolutionPainterTest (Failed)

This one I fixed last week, but broke again. Maybe because of the mask changes?

         87 - krita-image-KisTiledDataManagerTest (Failed)

Dmitry is working on this one, it randomly fails

        114 - krita-libbrush-KisAutobrushTest (Failed)

Lukas, please fix this one with the highest priority :-)

        119 - krita-plugin-format-jpeg_test (Failed)

Not sure what's going on here

        124 - krita-plugin-format-xcf_test (Failed)

Looks like our blending modes don't produce exactly the same results as Gimp's...

The ctlcs tests are "fixed" by marking them as EXPECT_FAIL: apparently 50% opacity is scaled to 128 now instead o 127. I don't know whether that's bad or not...