Broken unittests

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Aug 30 21:13:11 CEST 2010

On Monday 30 August 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Not sure what's going on here
>
>         124 - krita-plugin-format-xcf_test (Failed)
>
> Looks like our blending modes don't produce exactly the same results as
> Gimp's...
>

> The ctlcs tests are "fixed" by marking them as EXPECT_FAIL: apparently 50%
> opacity is scaled to 128 now instead o 127. I don't know whether that's
> bad or not...
Well this is the same problem with the xcf actually. The error is of 1. I am
not sure whether it is acceptable or not. I am also unsure where it comes
from. Both tests pass on branch/2.2. (on a side note, I would prefer if the
test are not marked as EXPECT_FAIL, it is the best way to forget about them
alltogether...)

--
Cyrille Berger