Action Plan III

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:05:06 CEST 2010

Hello,

the last part of my sponsored work is working on stability.
I would like to ask you for help with list of bugs I should work on.

My proposal is so far just one bug, because I want to leave the space
for the community ;-) The bug I wrote there is the most often reported.
So far I created place for 4 weeks, but I might work longer. It is real-life
dependent.

Here is the address for the wiki
http://community.kde.org/index.php?title=Krita/ActionPlan3

If you have new bug, first report it to bugs.kde.org and then add it to the
Action plan.

It is place for major bugs, crashes and things that helps Krita 2.3 make
outstanding release!

Cheers

Lukas