trunk is open

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:52:39 CET 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 25 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>
> Oh, and for trunk I'd like to propose the following, since we don't have a
> nice gitorious environment yet with staging tree and all that:
>
>  * plugins can always be committed, no matter what the state.
>  * bug fixes need to have a bugzilla number, create a bug yourself if
> needed,
> they need to be created for 2.1, reviewed, and then applied to 2.1 and
> trunk
>  * trunk refactorings need to be proposed on the mailing list, where people
> participating in a discussion can ask for the patch to be reviewed first.
>
> Anything I've forgotten?

I think we shoud have something like the Kexi TODO
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kexi/TODOs
So we say Krita 2.2 aims for performance and blender movie usage.

We should analyse what needed for this and then list all planned features,
refactorings etc. there and assign prioritys to them.
That way I hope we could be a better overview what everybody is working on.