trunk is open

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 25 14:07:07 CET 2009

On Sunday 25 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

Oh, and for trunk I'd like to propose the following, since we don't have a
nice gitorious environment yet with staging tree and all that:

 * plugins can always be committed, no matter what the state.
 * bug fixes need to have a bugzilla number, create a bug yourself if needed,
they need to be created for 2.1, reviewed, and then applied to 2.1 and trunk
 * trunk refactorings need to be proposed on the mailing list, where people
participating in a discussion can ask for the patch to be reviewed first.

Anything I've forgotten?