trunk is open

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 25 15:03:09 CET 2009

On Sunday 25 October 2009, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> I think we shoud have something like the Kexi TODO
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kexi/TODOs
> So we say Krita 2.2 aims for performance and blender movie usage.
>
> We should analyse what needed for this and then list all planned features,
> refactorings etc. there and assign prioritys to them.
> That way I hope we could be a better overview what everybody is working on.

Yes, indeed. Though we do have a big todo list already, and we've tried having
a wiki todo before, which didn't work either. I'm still working with Lukas on
his project proposal, which is a large part of that plan.

How about having a brainstorm session on the mailing list first, and then let
me come up with a page on the wiki that describes the plan?